Gabriel Rulewicz, M.D.
Sports Medicine and Shoulder
Steadman Hawkins Clinic
Dr. Gabriel Rulewicz specializes in the treatment of sports injuries and shoulder problems. He is graduated with honors from Birmingham-Southern College. He then attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed his residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He served in the United States Air Force for 4 years as an orthopaedic surgeon. He was honorably discharged in 2011 and pursued further training at The Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolina's. His special interest include sports medicine, arthroscopy and reconstruction of the shoulder and knee, as well as shoulder replacement. He is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine and the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
August 2008 to May 2002
University of Mississippi School of Medicine
Degree: Medical Doctor
Honor: Cum Laude
August 1993 to May 1998
Degree: Bachelor Science
Honor: Magna Cum Laude
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- Member Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member of Hawkins Society
click here to view Curriculum Vitae in PDF format.