Nels Thorderson, M.D.
Foot & Ankle Specialist
Dr. Nels Thorderson specializes in the treatment of foot and ankle problems. He is a board-certified, fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon, specializing in surgical and medical treatment of injuries, diseases and many other conditions of the foot and ankle. He also offers knowledge and help in fracture care.
|BS||Brigham Young University, Provo, UT||1988-1989, 1991-1993|
|MD||Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI||1994-1998|
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
click here to view Curriculum Vitae in PDF format.